After chatting with my Friend, Milly, about our excitement for Summer I’ve decided to make this year the best yet. We may only get a few months of it but when it arrives- it’s the best. I feel so lucky to be living in Brighton as there are endless amounts of things to do. To make sure I tick them all off, I’ve made a bucket list. Nothing is too unachievable (I wanted to add ‘get abs’ but I can’t see that being in my future). I’m going to be making a hashtag #MyBrightonSummer so if you do any of these things, tag it! Here we go..
- Enjoy an Aperol spritz and olives outside Fatto O Mana on a warm evening.
- Grab a Mr Whippy from an old school van.
- A day at Middle farm in Alfriston.
- Attend a food festival.
- Pick berries at Roundstone farm.
- Drink rose and eat bread at the Marina.
- Day drinking in a pub garden.
- Walking from Hove beach to Brighton beach.
- Bike ride along the beach huts.
- Get a pizza and eat on the beach.
- Watch the Gay Pride parade.
- Cocktails on Hotel Du Vin rooftop bar.
- Spend an afternoon playing tourist at the Pier
- Day trip to Lewes.
- Boat ride at Barcome Mills
I cannot WAIT to see all of your photos of this amazing city in the Summer. This list is just a basic collection of ideas, there are so many things to do in Summer to fill your days. Let’s make it a good’en!